Housing and Health Portfolio Holder
- Council's responsibilities as local housing
- Well-being and public health.
- Delivery of housing provision to fit all housing
needs, including bringing empty houses back into use.
- Delivery of better quality homes, existing and
new, for all residents.
- Statutory homelessness.
- Improving housing stock, reducing energy use and
emissions, with Green Growth portfolio holder.
- Home Improvement Agency, including Disabled
- Environmental health protection, food safety and
- Embedding public health aims in wider council
Post is held by