The Resources Portfolio Holder is responsible
for the following policy areas:
- Financial management and planning, including
ensuring a balanced budget with the Leader.
- Financial Services.
- Revenues and Benefits.
- Procurement and Procurement Strategy.
- Policy on General Fund Reserves.
- Land and Asset Management Resource
- Office Accommodation Resource
- Information Technology.
- Oversight of establishing other methods of Service
Delivery (including commercial entities).
- The organisational
structure and management process of the Council.
- The Management of Succession.
- Information Governance, Data Protection and
Freedom of Information.
- Equality and diversity.
- Human Resources.
- Staff and Member training.
- Customer Services.
- Democratic Services.
- Regulatory and Licensing Policy.