Venue: Deputy Director Technical Services Office, Mansion House, Penrith
Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations of the existence and nature of any private interests, both disclosable pecuniary interests and any other registrable interests, in any matter to be considered or being considered.
To consider report TES6/19 from the Deputy Director Technical Services which is attached and which seeks to explain the electric vehicle charging options for Eden District Council car parks and to enable consideration to be given to enabling electric car charging points to be provided in certain Council car parks.
RECOMMENDATION that approval be given to:
1. the grant of a lease with a term of 5 years, with an option to extend by another 5 years, to Plug-N-Go Ltd to enable an electric car charging point to be installed in the following Eden District Council car parks:
· Drovers Lane Car Park, Penrith;
· Penrith Leisure Centre; and
· Broad Close Car Park, Appleby.
2. the Deputy Chief Executive being given delegated authority to enter into appropriate legal agreements on behalf of the Council in respect of the lease and any other appropriate contractual arrangements.